Sun in Orange
Cleanse skin with this vitamin C bar. It's got an unlikely yet perfect pairing
Dry skin isn't strong. It isn't flexible and it surely isn't happy. You can tell by the way it looks - very very dull.
The Sun in Orange bar is a bar made with skin brightening ingredients such as turmeric, sweet orange, orange peel, and lemon peel to help improve skin's radiance.
Cocoa Butter: 100% raw, unheated, and cold-pressed natural vegetable fat. Positively affects skin's elasticity and skin tone.
Orange & Lemon - the essential oils and peels from both fruits are used. It contains Vitamin C to brighten dry skin and brighten the spirit. Excellent for oily skin.
Nutmeg - warm and woody aroma. Stress reliever.
Turmeric - anti-inflammatory. Gives skin a radiant quality. Said to reduce scarring and improve skin's natural glow.
7 - 7.5 oz
Use within 6 months of purchase
(Organic Rice) Oryza sativa l. bran oil, Distilled water, Elaeis Guineensis (Organic Palm), Cocos nucifera (Organic Coconut) Oil, Theobroma cacao (Organic Cocoa) Butter, Ricinus communis (Organic Castor) Seed Oil, Daucu Carota Sativa (Carrot) Seed Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Powder, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Citrus Sinensis (Sweet Orange) Essential Oil, Myristica fragrans (Nutmeg) Essential Oil, (Salt) Sodium Lactate, Curcuma longa (Turmeric) Root Powder, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Powder
- Contains Nut Oils
- Not for sensitive skin
- Nutmeg essential oil be avoided in pregnancy due to the myristicin content; this compound "has been shown to cross the placenta causing an increase in the fetal heartbeat
- Avoid eyes - vegetable soaps may sting eyes.
- Free from synthetic colorants, dyes, and artificial fragrance
- Each soap may be brighter, shaped differently, or duller than what is seen. This depends on the herbs used/ time of year harvested, the mold it was poured in, and the time of year made.
- I am always working to improve formulations. My ingredient list is subject to change. Please refer to the product packaging for the most up-to-date ingredient list.
- If pregnant, please see a doctor before use.
- These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.