Toco. A mesmerizing place located in the north-eastern part of Trinidad. A place where the ocean spray lands on your skin ever so softly. It's also where the ocean waves dance - sending grounding energy to every visitor. A perfect blend of when the Atlantic ocean and Caribbean sea meet.
Organic Cocoa Butter: 100% raw, cold-pressed, natural vegetable fat. Positively improves skin's elasticity and skin-tone.
Organic Hemp Seed Oil: natural skin moisturizer. Improves elasticity and strengthens skin. Revives and enhances skin's texture, softens while repairing dryness and damage.
Rice oil: nourishes, cleanses, moisturizes, and soothes dry skin. Brightens the complexion.
Aroma: Fresh notes of ripe melon along with orange slices, lemon, and lime peel combine with a fresh cut grass nuance. A heart of jasmine, violet, and lavender slip into a background of sweet exotic woody notes.
6.5 - 7 oz
* Use within 6 months of purchase
(Organic Rice) Oryza sativa l. bran oil, Distilled water, *Elaeis Guineensis (Organic Palm), *Cocos nucifera (Organic Coconut) Oil, Mangifera Indica Seed (Mango) Butter, *Theobroma cacao (Organic Cocoa) Butter, Organic Hemp Seed Oil, *Rosmarinus Officinalis, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Fragrance, (Salt) Sodium Lactate.
- Exfoliate on dry skin with a dry brush, daily
- Exfoliate with sugar, salt, or physical exfoliant twice a week
- Eat fibrous foods and hydrate regularly
- After bath/shower, apply moisturizer to wet skin to lock in moisture
- Contains Nut Oils
- Natural additives may stain washcloth
- Avoid face and eyes - vegetable soaps may sting eyes. The face usually needs a different type of cleanser.
- Each soap may be brighter, shaped differently, designed differently or duller than what is seen. This depends on the herbs used/ time of year harvested, the mold it was poured in, and the time of year made.
- I am always working to improve formulations. My ingredient list is subject to change. Please refer to the product packaging for the most up-to-date ingredient list.
- If pregnant, please see a doctor before use.
- These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.