Sea Moss Punch
Sea moss Soap
The punch man (the one who sells the delicious drinks) sets up his cart in the cool Caribbean night. He then waves to passers-by to come over and enjoy a drink or two.
- He goes over his menu by highlighting the benefits of each punch (drink). His favorite most of all is the smooth, mineral-rich, energy-inducing Sea Moss punch. It was then my aunt looked at me and said Oh no darling, this one is for the adults. What's in this special drink I thought.
Sea Moss baby, Sea Moss...
While I enjoy this drink ever so often I thought why not add this skin-loving ingredient from the ocean to my bar...
- Enjoy this Seamoss-moisturizing, mango butter bar.
Wildcrafted Seamoss: Sun-dried and harvested from Grenada. Mineral-rich, skin softening, skin tightening, and moisturizing. So it's perfect for dry skin.
Mango Butter: nourishes the skin and boosts its elasticity as well as its suppleness, thereby making skin look smoother and firmer.
Organic Cocoa Butter: 100% raw, cold-pressed, natural vegetable fat. Positively improves skin elasticity and skin-tone.
Organic H e m p Seed Oil: natural skin moisturizer. Improves elasticity and strengthens skin. Revives and enhances skin's texture, softens while repairing dryness and damage.
Rice oil: nourishes, cleanses, moisturizes, and soothes dry skin. Brightens the complexion.
Aroma (Dark Patchouli): rich, deep, earthy, sweet-herbaceous, somewhat spicy aroma, with ethereal, floral-sweet, and wine-like top notes and a mellow, woody-balsamic body note.
7 - 7.5 oz
Topped with a sprig of seamoss
Use within 6 months of purchase
(Rice) Oryza sativa l. bran oil, Distilled water, *Elaeis Guineensis (Organic Palm), *Cocos nucifera (Organic Coconut) Oil, *Theobroma cacao (Organic Cocoa) Butter, Mangifera Indica Seed (Organic Mango) Butter, Organic Hemp Seed Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, (Salt) Sodium Lactate, Chondrus crispus (Sea moss), Pogostemon cablin(Blanco) Benth (Dark Patchouli) essential oil, Seamoss sprig.
- Exfoliate on dry skin with a dry brush, daily
- Exfoliate with sugar, salt or physical exfoliant twice a week
- Eat fibrous foods and hydrate regularly
- After bath/shower, apply moisturizer to wet skin to lock in moisture
- Do not use if you are allergic to shellfish or seaweed
- Contains Nut Oils
- Natural additives may stain washcloth
- Avoid face and eyes - vegetable soaps may sting eyes. The face usually needs a different type of cleanser.
- Free from synthetic artificial fragrance
- Each soap may be brighter, shaped differently, designed differently, or duller than what is seen. This depends on the herbs used/ time of year harvested, the mold it was poured in, and the time of year made.
- I am always working to improve formulations. My ingredient list is subject to change. Please refer to the product packaging for the most up-to-date ingredient list.
- If pregnant, please see a doctor before use.
- These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.