It's the quietest you've ever been.
It's just you, the limes floating in this tasty drink and the coconut trees swaying in the breeze. You are an official tropical gyal now!
Smell the sweet citrus and coconut cream on your skin. This one's a light, tropical delight for this summer. Introducing Ms. Coconut Lime.
Organic Kokum Butter: moisturizes and soothes dry cracked skin.
Organic Hemp Seed Oil: natural skin moisturizer. Improves elasticity and strengthens skin. Revives and enhances skin's texture, softens while repairing dryness and damage.
Rice Oil: nourishes, cleanses, moisturizes, and soothes dry skin. Brightens the complexion.
Aroma: a tropical mixture of citrus, pineapple, coconut, and lime with fruity middle notes and bottom notes of musk and sandalwood.
6.5 - 7 oz
* Use within 6 months of purchase
(Rice) Oryza sativa l. bran oil, Distilled water, *Elaeis Guineensis (Organic Palm), *Cocos nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Garcinia Indica Seed (Kokum) Butter, *Theobroma cacao (Organic Cocoa) Butter, Organic Hemp Seed Oil, *Rosmarinus Officinalis, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Fragrance, (Salt) Sodium Lactate.
- Exfoliate on dry skin with a dry brush, daily
- Exfoliate with sugar, salt, or physical exfoliant twice a week
- Eat fibrous foods and hydrate regularly
- After bath/shower, apply moisturizer to wet skin to lock in moisture
- Contains Nut Oils
- Natural additives may stain washcloth
- Avoid face and eyes - vegetable soaps may sting eyes. The face usually needs a different type of cleanser.
- Each soap may be brighter, shaped differently, designed differently or duller than what is seen. This depends on the herbs used/ time of year harvested, the mold it was poured in, and the time of year made.
- I am always working to improve formulations. My ingredient list is subject to change. Please refer to the product packaging for the most up-to-date ingredient list.
- If pregnant, please see a doctor before use.
- These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.