Chocolate and Honey
Chocolate soap bar
Chocolatey richness on the skin.
Darling, you deserve a chocolatey-spa experience. This chocolate and honey-infused bar is perfect for your end of the day, preferably Sunday, skin-treatment.
Organic Cocoa: antioxidant-rich and anti-inflammatory. Great for acne and wound healing. Improves elasticity in skin.
Organic Cocoa Butter: 100% raw, cold-pressed, natural vegetable fat. Positively improves skin's elasticity and skin-tone.
Honey (royal jelly, bee pollen and propolis): an antiinflammatory known to fight bad bacteria on the skin. A humectant, drawing in moisture from the environment to the skin.
Organic H e m p Seed Oil: natural skin moisturizer. Improves elasticity and strengthens skin. Revives and enhances skin's texture, softens while repairing dryness and damage.
Rice oil: nourishes, cleanses, moisturizes, and soothes dry skin. Brightens the complexion.
Aroma: sweet notes of vanilla, honey, chocolate, milk, cardamom, cocoa, and nutmeg.
7 - 7.5 oz
Topped with a cacao bean
Not vegan. Contains honey and silk. This silk is cruelty-free. The fibers are collected from cocoons after the silkworms have emerged.
(Rice) Oryza sativa l. bran oil, Distilled water, *Elaeis Guineensis (Organic Palm), *Cocos nucifera (Organic Coconut) Oil, *Theobroma cacao (Organic Cocoa) Butter, Organic Hemp Seed Oil, Organic Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa), Honey, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, (Salt) Sodium Lactate, Fragrance, Silk, Cocao bean.
- Exfoliate on dry skin with a dry brush, daily
- Exfoliate with sugar, salt or physical exfoliant twice a week
- Eat fibrous foods and hydrate regularly
- After bath/shower, apply moisturizer to wet skin to lock in moisture
- Contains Nut Oils
- Natural additives may stain washcloth
- Avoid eyes - vegetable soaps may sting eyes.
- Contains fragrance
- Each soap may be brighter, shaped differently, designed differently, or duller than what is seen. This depends on the herbs used/ time of year harvested, the mold it was poured in, and the time of year made.
- I am always working to improve formulations. My ingredient list is subject to change. Please refer to the product packaging for the most up-to-date ingredient list.
- If pregnant, please see a doctor before use.
- These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.