Chocolate and Honey
What's a woman without chocolate and honey in her life? A life with no sweetness and little passion I say. Don't believe me?
It's time to indulge in the richness of the Chocolate and Honey Bar!
This beauty in your hands is made with real chocolate and honey. I mean, all the ingredients are real but the main stars are rich chocolate, cocoa butter, coffee, and sweet honey - topped with a cacao pod for design.
Organic Cocoa Butter: 100% raw, cold-pressed, natural vegetable fat. Positively improves skin's elasticity and skin-tone.
Organic Cocoa: milled from cacao nibs. Contains sulfur, magnesium calcium, B vitamins, and more. Has the ability to tighten skin.
Honey: known to fight bad bacteria on the skin. A humectant, drawing in moisture from the environment to the skin.
Organic H e m p Seed Oil: natural skin moisturizer. Improves elasticity and strengthens skin. Revives and enhances skin's texture, softens while repairing dryness and damage.
Rice oil: nourishes, cleanses, moisturizes, and soothes dry skin. Brightens the complexion.
6.5 - 7 oz
Aroma: sweet notes of vanilla, honey, chocolate, milk, cardamom, cocoa, and nutmeg.
(Rice) Oryza sativa l. bran oil, Distilled water, *Elaeis Guineensis (Organic Palm), *Cocos nucifera (Organic Coconut) Oil, *Theobroma cacao (Organic Cocoa) Butter, Cannabis sativa (Organic Hemp) Seed Oil, Organic Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa), Honey, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, (Salt) Sodium Lactate, Fragrance, Silk, Cocao bean.
- Exfoliate on dry skin with a dry brush, daily
- Exfoliate with sugar, salt or physical exfoliant twice a week
- Eat fibrous foods and hydrate regularly
- After bath/shower, apply moisturizer to wet skin to lock in moisture
- Contains Nut Oils
- Natural additives may stain washcloth
- Avoid face and eyes - vegetable soaps may sting eyes. The face usually needs a different type of cleanser.
- Free from synthetic artificial fragrance
- Each soap may be brighter, shaped differently, designed differently, or duller than what is seen. This depends on the herbs used/ time of year harvested, the mold it was poured in, and the time of year made.
- I am always working to improve formulations. My ingredient list is subject to change. Please refer to the product packaging for the most up-to-date ingredient list.
- If pregnant, please see a doctor before use.
- These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.