- When Do You Ship?
Currently, Tuesdays & Thursdays.
Paying by eCheck (via PayPal)
- It usually takes about 3-5 days for me to receive your payment. Once payment is received I will ship the items via priority service. Priority shipping takes 3-5 days. A confirmation and tracking number will be sent thereafter.
- How Do I Discard Of Your Products/Packaging?
You can compost your packing peanuts or kraft crinkle cut. The packing peanuts are made from sorghum starch (all natural) that you can use as fertilizer. I also use a vegetable tape that’s renewable and biodegradable. Also, packaging comes in a kraft box. Most of it can be recycled (excluding the plastic jars).
- Can I Use Your Soaps On My Face?
Yes. However make sure to tone and moisturize skin. Those last two steps are important. The ph of each bar is alkaline so moisturizing deeply is important.
- Do I have to wear sunscreen with your products?
Yes. An spf between 35 and 50 is great!
- Will I break out?
There is no guarantee that you will not break out. It is important to test on a small area on your skin before full use. This is your responsibility to test it for 24-48 hours. You may also notice purging of oils and possible breakouts because of the healing process.
You suggest a sunscreen to use. What do you recommend?
- Will your products for acne help with my pitted scars?
They will not help entirely with pitted scars. See your dermatologist and or esthetician as they are knowledgeable on filling, and/or using lasers etc. to correct this.
- How long do your soaps last?
Each soap is natural. This means that depending on the ingredients each bar melts at different rates. For example, a soap with a hard butter such as cocoa butter may melt slower than one with shea or mango butter. This also depends on how many people are using a bar. For one person 3-4 weeks approx
- Your Soap Does Not Feel Like A Regular Soap, Why?
Only High-Quality Oils Are In Every Soap. Depending on which soap it is, you may experience a slick, smooth, hard or soft consistency depending on the oils used in the soaping process.
- I Think I Have An Allergic Reaction, Possibly To Your Product. What Should I Do?
Stop use and rinse well, if necessary.
Please seek medical attention.
- You should contact your medical doctor
- Call 911
- Head to the Emergency Room
- Another option is to call Poison Control at 1-800-222-1222
- Are Your Products PH Balanced?
All products are ph balance between 4.5 - 5.5/6 (excluding bar soaps which are between 8-10). Any products containing aha or bha may range from 2.8 - 4.8/5.8
- What is your shipping turn around time?
Currently, items are shipped within 2-3 days after payment is received in full. Shipping is handled by United States Priority Mail (which takes between 2 - 5 days domestic and 6-10 international)
- Will I get support after purchasing?
You can email me with your questions by using the contact form below or at email@example.com
- Are your products tested on animals?
- I want my packaged on rush order.
Send me a note to firstname.lastname@example.org before you checkout. I do not guarantee shipping times without a conversation before the transaction takes place. I will do my very best to communicate shipping times and other updates.
- Do you do custom work?
- Do you offer free samples?
- Are your products vegan?
Yes. In the product's description, you will know if a product is not by an asterisk* or a Please Note
- Is your site safe to use my credit card?
All of your transactions are secure at all times, and I never store your card information. The site is SSL encrypted for your safety.
- Your soaps look yummy. Can I eat it?
This is a popular question. Sadly no.
- Can you tell me when new products are being added?
Sure, sign up to my newsletter here on the shop page and I will send you an email about the next launch of a product.
- Are your products safe for children or pregnant women?
Currently, there is no line made for children. I do advise that if you are pregnant you should contact your doctor/homeopathic doctor before use.
- Are your products scented?
Yes, most products are scented with essential oils. You may find skin safe, phthalate/paraben-free fragrance in the limited release section. While products from other companies may be scented at around 3%, my products are scented between .25% and 1%. For example, a 2 oz bottle may contain 2-4 drops of essential oils. If a product is unscented it will be stated in the product description.
- Do you have products for sensitive skin?
The milk bar is made with a small amount of ingredients and made for sensitive skin
- Do your products contain preservatives?
You will find that products containing water are preserved with a blend of herbs, probiotics, and teas etc.
ANYTHING ELSE I SHOULD KNOW?
- Always before using any of my products, discuss the ingredients with your doctor before use.
Each product is handmade. You may notice discoloration due to the herbs, oils, butters and/or essential oils used. Each product is different from the other. Shipping is not the most delicate of arts at times so, be careful when opening jars and bottles. If separation occurs, stir or shake before use.
If cremes and/or butters arrive in a liquid state, place in a cool place e.g. refrigerator or in a cool room for 24 hours.
Always use clean hands when handling any product.
The statements presented on gingerveecarter.com and cdfskincare.com have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The products offered are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Products should not be inserted or consumed into the body, ever.
These products are not for children (unless stated).
- Information on the website (gingerveecarter.com) and on the online shop page is being provided to you for educational and informational purposes only. It is being provided to you to educate you about foods, ingredients, products, and stress relieving methods as a self-help tool for your own use. It is not medical or psychological advice. This information is to be used at your own risk based on your own judgment. Products are provided without any warranties or guarantees. I make no warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. The products stated are to be used at your own risk based on your own judgment.
UPDATED January 26th 2020