Shower with this herbal Caribbean soap
An ode to the island's lush vegetation.
- Menthol and peppermint stimulate dry skin while a note of rosemary calms the worn spirit. The herbal superfoods in this bar cleanse and nourish the skin while cocoa butter and hemp soften and moisturize.
Cocoa Butter: 100% raw, cold-pressed, natural vegetable fat. Positively improves skin's elasticity and skin-tone.
Moringa: a natural vitamin C to brighten dull, dry skin, with Vitamin A for wound healing.
Neem: said to stimulate collagen and provide the skin with vitamin E and essential fatty acids.
The aroma of Rosemary and Peppermint: Fresh, woody-herbaceous with a somewhat minty-green menthol and, a woody-balsamic undernote.
7 - 7.5 oz
* Use within 6 months of purchase
(Organic Rice) Oryza sativa l. bran oil, Distilled water, *Elaeis Guineensis (Organic Palm), *Cocos nucifera (Organic Coconut) Oil, *Theobroma cacao (Organic Cocoa) Butter, *Ricinus communis (Organic Castor) Seed Oil, *Azadirachta Indica (Organic Neem) Seed Oil (Organic Moringa) oleifera, *(Organic Rosemary Essential oil) Rosmarinus Officinalis, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Mentha (Peppermint) Piperita Essential Oil, (Salt) Sodium Lactate, Chromium Oxide.
- Exfoliate on dry skin with a dry brush, daily
- Exfoliate with sugar, salt, or physical exfoliant twice a week
- Eat fibrous foods and hydrate regularly
- After bath/shower, apply moisturizer to wet skin to lock in moisture
- Contains Nut Oils
- Natural additives may stain washcloth
- Avoid face and eyes - vegetable soaps may sting eyes. The face usually needs a different type of cleanser.
- Free from synthetic artificial fragrance
- Each soap may be brighter, shaped differently, designed differently or duller than what is seen. This depends on the herbs used/ time of year harvested, the mold it was poured in, and the time of year made.
- I am always working to improve formulations. My ingredient list is subject to change. Please refer to the product packaging for the most up-to-date ingredient list.
- If pregnant, please see a doctor before use.
- These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.