Lemon Cookie - Holiday Edition
I created a bar that reminds me of visiting the neighbor who always had the good cookies. I didn't know if she made them or bought them. Nevertheless, she always had my favorite waiting for me: The Lemon cookie!
It's like opening up a tin of cookies and seeing actual cookies laid out so beautifully, waiting just for you.
The aroma is a cross between fruit loops and a delicious lemon cake. It's tart, crisp, and not too sweet. Of course, I added organic chocolate, sweet almond oil, annatto seed, lemon peels, and lemon juice to create this memorable and moisturizing Caribbean bar.
Sweet Almond Oil: said to help with boosting collagen production while keeping skin hydrated and supple.
Organic Cocoa Butter: 100% raw, cold-pressed, natural vegetable fat. Positively improves skin elasticity and skin-tone.
Rice oil: nourishes, cleanses, moisturizes, and soothes dry skin. Brightens the complexion.
Aroma (Dark Patchouli): rich, deep, earthy, sweet-herbaceous, somewhat spicy aroma, with ethereal, floral-sweet, and wine-like top notes and a mellow, woody-balsamic body note.
7 - 7.5 oz
Topped with a dried sliced lemon
Olea Europaea Oil (Olive oil), (Rice) Oryza sativa l. bran oil, Distilled water, *Cocos nucifera (Organic Coconut) Oil,*Elaeis Guineensis (Organic Palm), Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, *Theobroma cacao (Organic Cocoa) Butter, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, (Salt) Sodium Lactate, Citrus Limonum (Lemon), Lemon Juice, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Extract, Fragrance, Bixa Orellana Seed (Annatto), Sliced Lemon, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
- Exfoliate on dry skin with a dry brush, daily
- Exfoliate with sugar, salt or physical exfoliant twice a week
- Eat fibrous foods and hydrate regularly
- After bath/shower, apply moisturizer to wet skin to lock in moisture
- Contains Nut Oils
- Contains fragrance oils
- Natural additives may stain washcloth
- Avoid eyes - vegetable soaps may sting eyes.
- Each soap may be brighter, shaped differently, designed differently, or duller than what is seen. This depends on the herbs used/ time of year harvested, the mold it was poured in, and the time of year made.
- I am always working to improve formulations. My ingredient list is subject to change. Please refer to the product packaging for the most up-to-date ingredient list.
- If pregnant, please see a doctor before use.
- These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.