Spice 'n Creme - Limited Edition
I wanted to create a bar that reminded me of baked goods in the Caribbean home. The smell and warmth of spices in drinks and cakes, signaling that the holidays are here.
Take a sniff of this bar and you'll get notes of apples, nutmeg, cinnamon and clove.
And with the addition of fresh shea butter this bar feels extra yummy on dry skin.
Raw Shea Butter: Shea butter is considered a “skin superfood” that nourishes the skin and soothes problem areas that struggle with dryness, and dark spots.
Organic Cocoa Butter: 100% raw, cold-pressed, natural vegetable fat. Positively improves skin elasticity and skin-tone.
Rice oil: nourishes, cleanses, moisturizes, and soothes dry skin. Brightens the complexion.
Aroma: a blend of apple, frozen berry, lemon, balsam fir, cinnamon, clove, cedarwood, mountain air, and musk.
7 - 7.5 oz
Topped with an anise
Use within 6 months of purchase
(Rice) Oryza sativa l. bran oil, Distilled water, *Elaeis Guineensis (Organic Palm), *Cocos nucifera (Organic Coconut) Oil, *Theobroma cacao (Organic Cocoa) Butter, Butyrospermum Parkii Fruit (Organic Shea) Butter, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, (Salt) Sodium Lactate, Fragrance, Myristica fragrans Houtt. (Nutmeg) Essential oil, Anise.
- Exfoliate on dry skin with a dry brush, daily
- Exfoliate with sugar, salt or physical exfoliant twice a week
- Eat fibrous foods and hydrate regularly
- After bath/shower, apply moisturizer to wet skin to lock in moisture
- Contains Nut Oils
- Natural additives may stain washcloth
- Contains fragrance and essential oils
- Avoid face and eyes - vegetable soaps may sting eyes. The face usually needs a different type of cleanser.
- Each soap may be brighter, shaped differently, designed differently, or duller than what is seen. This depends on the herbs used/ time of year harvested, the mold it was poured in, and the time of year made.
- I am always working to improve formulations. My ingredient list is subject to change. Please refer to the product packaging for the most up-to-date ingredient list.
- If pregnant, please see a doctor before use.
- These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.