Sometimes the scent of a floral bar is all you need to remind you that summer is here. This shea butter and hemp oil bar will leave your skin feeling moisturized, soft, and ready to tackle the hot summer day ahead. The perfect time for florals is here!
Inspired by the vibrant and velvety trumpet-like flower called the Amaryllis. The Amaryllis blooms can be found in the Caribbean in a variety of colors such as orange, white, pink, and red - to name a few. In my childhood, the Amaryllis was one of the most beautiful flowers I'd seen.
Imagine your body drenched with bursts of bright lilies and nourishing oils. Enjoy this Amaryllis-inspired in the shower, for that Caribbean-floral experience today!
Made with organic raw shea butter to moisturize and protect dry skin.
Gentle hemp seed oil to improve dry skin's elasticity and strength while repairing weakened dry skin.
Contains a natural skin brightener called Rice oil. This oil is known to nourish, cleanse, moisturize and soothe those dry parts while brightening your complexion.
Aroma: Smells like summer! Top notes of black tea, tangerine, cyclamen, banana leaf, orchid, French mimosa, and bottom notes of coconut milk and musk. Clean, fresh, floral, and slightly herbal.
6.5 - 7 oz
* Use within 6 months of purchase
(Organic Rice) Oryza sativa l. bran oil, Distilled water, *Elaeis Guineensis (Organic Palm), *Cocos nucifera (Organic Coconut) Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii Fruit (Organic Shea) Butter *Theobroma cacao (Organic Cocoa) Butter, (Organic Hemp) Seed Oil, *Rosmarinus Officinalis, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Fragrance, (Salt) Sodium Lactate.
- Exfoliate on dry skin with a dry brush, daily
- Exfoliate with sugar, salt, or physical exfoliant twice a week
- Eat fibrous foods and hydrate regularly
- After bath/shower, apply moisturizer to wet skin to lock in moisture
- Contains Nut Oils
- Natural additives may stain washcloth
- Avoid face and eyes - vegetable soaps may sting eyes. The face usually needs a different type of cleanser.
- Each soap may be brighter, shaped differently, designed differently or duller than what is seen. This depends on the herbs used/ time of year harvested, the mold it was poured in, and the time of year made.
- I am always working to improve formulations. My ingredient list is subject to change. Please refer to the product packaging for the most up-to-date ingredient list.
- If pregnant, please see a doctor before use.
- These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.