Ever so often we (Caribbean folk) use different methods to detoxify our bodies
Baths and more
This method is one way to detoxify cells with 3 detoxifiers. Great for oily/combination skin. Can be used on the face (apply/remove with a washcloth, avoiding eyes and mouth)
Cocoa Butter: 100% raw, unheated and cold-pressed natural vegetable fat. Positively affects skin's elasticity and skin tone.
Sulfur: absorbs excess oil from the skin
Activated Charcoal: removes impurities and excess oil from the skin
Kaolin Clay: cleanse and exfoliate dead skin cells
Fever Grass/Lemongrass: cleanses, antibacterial and, an anti-inflammatory
7 - 7.5 oz
Use within 6 months
(Organic Rice) Oryza sativa l. bran oil, Distilled water, Elaeis Guineensis (Organic Palm), Cocos nucifera (Organic Coconut) Oil, Theobroma cacao (Organic Cocoa) Butter, Ricinus communis (Organic Castor) Seed Oil, Azadirachta Indica (Organic Neem) Seed Oil, (Coconut Charcoal) Activated Carbon, (Sulfur) Silt Mud, Kaolin Clay, Cymbopogon flexuosus Nees ex Steud. (Lemongrass) Essential Oil, (Salt) Sodium Lactate, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract.
- Exfoliate on dry skin with a dry brush, daily
- Exfoliate with sugar, salt or physical exfoliant twice a week
- Eat fibrous foods and hydrate regularly
- After bath/shower, apply moisturizer to wet skin to lock in moisture
- Contains Nut Oils
- Natural additives may stain washcloth
- Avoid face and eyes - vegetable soaps may sting eyes. The face usually needs a different type of cleanser.
- Free from synthetic colorants, and dyes
- Each soap may be brighter, shaped differently or duller than what is seen. This depends on the herbs used/ time of year harvested, the mold it was poured in, and the time of year made.
- If pregnant, please see a doctor before use.
- These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- Each soap may be brighter, shaped differently or duller than what is seen. This depends on the herbs used/ time of year harvested, the mould it was poured in, and the time of year made.
- I am always working to improve formulations. My ingredient list is subject to change, please refer to the product packaging for the most up-to-date ingredient list.