Unscented Coconut Milk Soap for beginners to natural soap and for sensitive skin
Trying to choose your first natural soap in the Champ de Fleurs collection?
Introducing The Milk bar, perfect for the beginner with sensitivity.
Oils and butters are carefully blended into a sea of coconut milk, vegetable fats, and marigold petals. This blend results in a creamy bar of soap, one that's great for beginners with sensitive skin.
- No aroma is added, yet you can smell sweet faint notes of coconut milk or maybe, it's the rich, buttery, cocoa-butter. Whatever it may be, you are sure the ingredients are carefully chosen to create a bar that's creamy in personality and gentle for the skin.
Coconut Milk: dairy-free and said to strengthen dry, weak skin.
Organic Cocoa Butter: natural Vitamin E skin moisturizer.
Calendula Flowers: said to soothe sensitive skin and increase blood flow to dry areas - sloughing off dry skin.
7 - 7.5 oz
Use within 6 months of purchase
(Rice) Oryza sativa l. bran oil, Distilled water, Cocos nucifera (Organic Coconut) Milk, Elaeis Guineensis (Sustainable Palm), Cocos nucifera (Organic Coconut) Oil, Theobroma cacao (Organic Cocoa) Butter, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Organic Rosemary) Leaf Extract, (Salt) Sodium Lactate, Calendula Officinalis (Organic Calendula) Flower.
- Contains Nut Oils
- Avoid face and eyes - vegetable soaps may sting eyes. The face usually needs a different type of cleanser.
- Free from synthetic colorants, dyes, and artificial fragrance
- Each soap may be brighter, shaped differently or duller than what is seen. This depends on the herbs used/ time of year harvested, the mold it was poured in, and the time of year made.
- I am always working to improve formulations. My ingredient list is subject to change. Please refer to the product packaging for the most up-to-date ingredient list.
- If pregnant, please see a doctor before use.
- These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.