Pumpkin, Sugar and spice
Pumpkin, sugar and spice soap
It's sugar sweet
The type of sugary sweet that hits the spot.
The kind of excitement you feel for that delicious baked dessert - at the end of a long day.
For the skin, it has a lot of nutritive enzymes
The kind that exfoliates dry skin. Powerful, natural AHA's. Exfoliating gently - without beads or the scratchy feel.
Cleanse, moisturize and exfoliate your dry skin with this delectable pumpkin, sugar, and spice bar today!
Fresh Pumpkin: natural enzymes to gently exfoliate dry skin.
Pumpkin Seed Oil & Ground Pumpkin: rich in Vitamins A, B, D & E, minerals, and proteins
Raw Shea Butter: said to regenerate dry, scratched skin. Effectively softens skin and soothe irritation.
Aroma: Pumpkin with spice
6.5 - 7 oz
* Use within 6 months of purchase
(Rice) Oryza sativa l. bran oil, Distilled water, *Elaeis Guineensis (Sustainable Palm), *Cocos nucifera (Organic Coconut) Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii Fruit (Raw Shea) Butter, *Cucurbita pepo L (Fresh Pumpkin), *Cucurbita pepo L (Pumpkin Seed Oil) *Ricinus Communis (Organic Castor) Seed Oil, Cucurbita Pepo (Pumpkin Fruit) Powder, Fragrance, Tocopheryl Acetate (Non-GMO Vitamin E), Kaolin, Montmorillonite, Mica, Iron Oxide (CI 77492).
- Exfoliate on dry skin with a dry brush, daily
- Exfoliate with sugar, salt, or physical exfoliant twice a week
- Eat fibrous foods and hydrate regularly
- After bath/shower, apply moisturizer to wet skin to lock in moisture
- Contains Nut Oils
- Natural additives may stain washcloth
- Avoid face and eyes - vegetable soaps may sting eyes. The face usually needs a different type of cleanser.
- Each soap may be brighter, shaped differently, designed differently or duller than what is seen. This depends on the herbs used/ time of year harvested, the mold it was poured in, and the time of year made.
- I am always working to improve formulations. My ingredient list is subject to change. Please refer to the product packaging for the most up-to-date ingredient list.
- If pregnant, please see a doctor before use.
- These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.