Oatmeal, coconut milk and honey
An oatmeal coconut milk and honey soap that's sweet, warm, and comforting to the skin and spirit.
Before leaving the house enjoy this warm, comforting experience of the Oatmeal, coconut milk, and honey bar on your skin.
For the soul, it's like a much-needed hug
- On the skin, the oatmeal reduces dry skin itchiness while moisturizing and soothing dry skin.
This soothing bar is made with a blend of oatmeal, coconut milk, and honey. Created for oatmeal lovers. It wasn't strange to eat oatmeal or oats as my mother calls it.
Start your mornings just right with the creamy, calm feeling of Oatmeal, coconut milk, and honey bar on your skin.
Oatmeal: soothing and calming feeling to the skin. Provides skin with anti-inflammatory relief from itching, dryness, and irritation.
Organic Honey: natural skin hydration. A natural cleanser.
Coconut oil & milk: nourishes, cleanses, moisturizes, and soothes dry skin. Said to strengthen dry, weak skin.
Aroma: Warm, light, and comforting notes of oatmeal and honey.
6.5 - 7 oz
* Use within 6 months of purchase
(Organic Rice) Oryza sativa l. bran oil, Distilled water, *Elaeis Guineensis (Sustainable Palm), *Cocos nucifera (Organic Coconut) Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii Fruit (Raw Shea) Butter, *Ricinus Communis (Organic Castor) Seed Oil, Avena Sativa Kernel (Oatmeal) Cocos Nucifera, *Mel (Organic Honey), (Coconut Milk), Fragrance, Tocopheryl Acetate (Non-GMO Vitamin E), Kaolin (White Clay).
- Exfoliate on dry skin with a dry brush, daily
- Exfoliate with sugar, salt, or physical exfoliant twice a week
- Eat fibrous foods and hydrate regularly
- After bath/shower, apply moisturizer to wet skin to lock in moisture
- Contains Nut Oils
- Natural additives may stain washcloth
- Avoid face and eyes - vegetable soaps may sting eyes. The face usually needs a different type of cleanser.
- Each soap may be brighter, shaped differently, designed differently or duller than what is seen. This depends on the herbs used/ time of year harvested, the mold it was poured in, and the time of year made.
- I am always working to improve formulations. My ingredient list is subject to change. Please refer to the product packaging for the most up-to-date ingredient list.
- If pregnant, please see a doctor before use.
- These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.