Shower with the sea in hand
Caribbean sea salt rests at the base of the bar while the top mimics the outgoing tide, in gold. Steam distilled lime peel represents the joy of the people on the island while moisturizing oils and cocoa butter cleanse without stripping oily skin.
Caribbean sea Salt: natural detoxifier. Magnesium-rich to help feed dry skin
Lime peel (steam distilled): a relaxing, stress-reliever and excellent for oily skin
Organic Cocoa Butter: natural Vitamin E skin moisturizer.
6 - 7 oz
Use within one year of purchase
(Organic Rice) Oryza sativa l. bran oil, Distilled water, Elaeis Guineensis (Organic Palm), Cocos nucifera (Organic Coconut) Oil, Sodium chloride (Atlantic Sea Salt), Theobroma cacao (Organic Cocoa) Butter, Citrus aurantiifolia Christm. Swingle (Lime) Essential Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Silk, 24k Mica.
- Exfoliate on dry skin with a dry brush, daily
- Exfoliate with sugar, salt or physical exfoliant twice a week
- Eat fibrous foods and hydrate regularly
- After bath/shower, apply moisturizer to wet skin to lock in moisture
- Contains Nut Oils
- Not Vegan
- Avoid face and eyes - vegetable soaps may sting eyes. The face usually needs a different type of cleanser.
- Free from synthetic colorants, dyes, and artificial fragrance
- Each soap may be brighter, shaped differently or duller than what is seen. This depends on the herbs used/ time of year harvested, the mold it was poured in, and the time of year made.
- I am always working to improve formulations. My ingredient list is subject to change. Please refer to the product packaging for the most up-to-date ingredient list.
- If pregnant, please see a doctor before use.
- These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- Each soap may be brighter, shaped differently or duller than what is seen. This depends on the herbs used/ time of year harvested, the mould it was poured in, and the time of year made.